- 2010 Big Easy Music Awards Winner, "Best Female Performer" of the Year
- 2011 Big Easy Music Awards Winner, "Best Female Performer" of the Year
- 2012 Big Easy Music Awards Winner, "Best Female Performer" of the Year
- 2012 Big Easy Music Awards Winner, "Best Traditional Jazz Band" of the Year
REVIEWS, INTERVIEWS, & FEATURES
- Review, Aug 8 2012, Highland Music, Inverness, Scotland
- Review, Sep 2, 2012, in Herald Scotland of show at Stereo in Glasgow, Scotland
- Review, Sep 4, 2012, The Blue Lamp in Aberdeen, Scotland
- Review, Feb 12, 2012, Cluny II, Newcastle, England
- Review, Apr 29, 2011, New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival
- Review, Jan 6, 2011, "Lucky Devil"
- Feature Interview, May 7, 2011, National Public Radio (NPR)
- Feature Interview, Sep 30, 2012, Times-Picayune, Re Spotted Cat & "Treme"
- Feature Article, Mar 2013, The Advocate, Baton Rouge, LA
TOURING & FESTIVALS
Meschiya Lake and the Little Big Horns have played or toured in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Denmark, Netherlands, Brazil, and Russia.
- New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival
- New Orleans French Quarter Festival
- New Orleans Swing Dance Festival and Ultimate Lindy Hop Showdown (ULHS)
- 2013 "Super Gras" Verizon Super Bowl Festival in New Orleans.
- Midsummer Night Swing - New York City, NY
- Celtic Connections Festival - Glasgow, Scotland
- Tonder Festival - Denmark
- I Love Jazz International Festival - Brazil
- Sun Valley Jazz Jamboree - Sun Valley, Idaho
- Riverside Blues Festival and Camp Jitterbug Festival - Portland, Oregon
- Dirty Water Blues and Lindy Exchange - Boston, Massachusetts
- Zoo Festival - Montreal, Canada
- Nevermore Jazz Ball Festival - St. Louis
- D.C. Lindy Exchange (DCLX) - Washington, D.C.
- TakeRoot Festival - Netherlands